Mondays were always daunting, but during bar study, they bring a lot of stress and anxiety to students. It’s the beginning of a new week, where you will get new material to learn and bombarded with more assignments. However, this is the first day of your week, and you should always start strong. So, this blog post is important. Here are some motivational phrases to say to yourself when you’re feeling frustrated, stressed, or just because you want to feel awesome.
- “I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.”
- “I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated.”
- “I am stronger than this challenge. And this challenge is making me even stronger.”
- “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out and get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world and myself.”
- “I will keep studying so I can see my name on that pass list.”
- “I am responsible for my own state of mind. I will not absorb any negativity or panic of others. Panic and clarity cannot coexist. Panic breeds panicked thinking. Calm and steadiness breed clarity of thought. I choose calmness and clarity.”
Start your week off in a positive state of mind, and that mindset should follow you into the rest of the week! See the beginning of every week as an opportunity – an opportunity to learn more, to memorize more, and to increase your performance. The bar exam is a game. If you’re in the right headspace, you can absolutely beat it.